SHIPPING & RETURNS
Spicy Colada ships to the USA, Puerto Rico, and other countries via USPS. Please allow up to 1-2 days for processing and shipping, and 2-3 days for delivery of items to the US and Puerto Rico. You may experience longer delivery times due to COVID-19 or Christmas Season.
International orders may arrive up to 30 days after orders are shipped. International orders have a standard shipping fee of $15 USD.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with your purchase.
- You may exchange items or return them for store credit, unless they are sale items. All sale items purchased are final and cannot be returned.
- To be eligible for return or exchange, please email within one week (7 days) upon arrival of items in order to receive authorization.
- We'll offer store credit or exchanges only if items are unworn, unwashed and unused with original tags still intact. Package must be previously authorized for return.
- The shipping costs for the exchange will be invoiced to the customer. We won't issue store credit or exchanges if the items show any signs of wear, damage, scents, or alterations (we'll invoice for additional shipping costs and resend your order).
- If the customer has received an incorrect order or a faulty garment, we'll review the order and re-ship the correct items (standard shipping & handling charges are on us). If the customer wears incorrect order, this voids the exchange (we'll invoice for additional shipping costs and resend the order).